Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the personal data we hold about you. This policy explains what data IndexSpaces Ltd (referred herein as “we”, “us” or “ours”) collect about you, how we collect it and the steps we take to protect it.
This policy applies to any person, anywhere in the world who uses our website or apps to book an activity or other on-demand services (“Users”).
We may change this policy from time to time. The policy was last updated on 8th May 2020.
Information you provide to us
We collect information provided directly by you. This may include:
- Any information submitted in forms on our site. This includes information you provide at the time of creating an account on our site, completing a activity booking form, completing the contact form or any other forms of communication with us.
- Details of any transactions you carry out on our site with regards to booking of activities or any other services.
- We may keep a record of any correspondences that you may exchange with us.
Information we collect through your use of our services
We may collect geographic location data of electronic devices used to visit the website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse Analytical cookies, however, Functional cookies are strictly necessary in order for the website to function.
If you do not accept the use of Functional cookies, used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent activity and protect user information, then you may not use this Site.
Cookies we use on our website
|Google analytics||_ga||Identifying Unique Visitors||Analytical|
|Google analytics||_gid||User journey||Analytical|
|Google analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_XXXXXXXXX_1||Throttling request rate||Analytical|
|IndexSpaces||SID||Used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent activity and protect user information.||Functional|
|Stripe||__stripe_mid||Used to prevent fraud||Functional|
You can manage your cookie preferences by clicking here.
Use of Information
We may use your information to:
- Help activity providers to fulfil your bookings by sharing the personal information you provided while making the booking with them.
- Help provide you with better customer support.
- Notify you of any changes that may affecting your account or your booking.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we do so, the amended policy will take effect when we post it on the applicable website(s). Whenever we make a change to this policy, we will update the date it was last updated under the "Scope" section.
If such change makes the policy less protective of your data, the change will not apply to the data we collected about you before the change was introduced.